YAZ Birth Control Side Effects and Lawsuits
YAZ is the commercial product name for the drug drosperinone and ethinyl estradiol which is an oral contraceptive used for the prevention of pregnancy in women. Investigations have been conducted regarding possible links between YAZ and pulmonary embolisms, blood clots, or other side effects.
FindLaw Blog Posts:
- Over 150 Lawsuits Filed Against Yaz Manufacturer
- Yaz Lawsuits Spell More Legal Trouble for Bayer
- Lawsuits Allege Yaz and Yasmin Side Effects
- Search for Yaz Birth Control blog posts...
FindLaw Knowledgebase Articles:
- Dangerous Contraceptive Drug Yaz and Yasmine Raise Serious Health Risks
- Yaz and Yasmin: Potentially Dangerous
- Problems, Lawsuits Mount for Makers of Yaz and Yasmin
Yaz® and Yasmine® Lawsuits
- Transfer Order (In Re: Yasmin and Yaz (Drospirenone) Marketing, Sales Practices, and Products Liability Litigation, Multi-District Litigation (MDL), U.S. District Court, S.D. Ill. (Oct. 1, 2009)